Band 3 Team Secretary
|Salary||Up to £11.11 per hour|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Contact email||Jamie Leetch|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £11.11 per hour
- Receive and process all referrals and prepare same for allocation meeting, attaching all appropriate paperwork.
- Monitoring waiting lists ensuring that timescales for initial assessments are met and any potential breeches are brought to the attention of the Team Leader.
- Manage partial booking system ensuring that New Appointment responses occur within designated timeframes and that non responders are brought to the attention of the Team Leader for his/her review.
- In agreement with Locality/Departmental Managers, receive and send e-mails on behalf of the Locality/Departmental Manager.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, which includes e-mail, letters, memos and reports as necessary and ensure 'bring forward' systems are in place and necessary follow up action is taken. Drafting and compiling letters, reports and presentations as required and assist with the development and administration of research/audit tools including questionnaires and focus groups
- To collate and/or retrieve statistical data eg Home Care Validations and Carers Assessment Returns as required by the Team Leader and contribute to the analysis of data and support the development of draft baseline, interim and final evaluation reports as required.
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of software programmes to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Access along with other IT programmes as necessary and use a specific database for the Farm Families Health Checks Programme and support its on-going updating and development.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of the internet and other resources to source documents. Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- Contribute to the planning and organisation of Training Courses and Events being delivered by the Team.
- Attend meetings (at base and other locations as required), provide administrative support including minute taking and ensure that adequate preparation materials are available prior to meetings. Meet deadlines within appropriate time frames, and book venues and presentation equipment as required.
- Maintain diaries, make appointments and review schedules for Team Leaders.
- 3 GCSEs (Grades A-C) to include English Language
- 1 year's clerical experience in an office environment
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent for some posts OR One year's paid clerical experience using the Microsoft Suite of packages specifically Word and Excel
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.