Band 3 Team Secretary to Community Forensic Mental Health
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Team Secretary Forensic Mental Health is required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary Forensic Mental Health
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Act as point of contact for all customers and clients ensuring that all queries/issues are cascaded up to the relevant person, if appropriate.
- Provide high quality administrative support to respective service area ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Input, process, monitor and validate information effectively in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assist with the analysis and monitoring of information/statistics.
- Collate information and assist with the preparation of reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the service area as well as supplying routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
- Contribute to the compilation of relevant protocols and procedures for service area.
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant systems within the service area.
- Ensure that stationery stock levels are maintained, replenished and stored securely.
- Ensure a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within your service area by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Process invoice, credit note and payment transactions in accordance with Shared Services policies and procedures while adhering to defined prompt payment timescales and targets.
- Monitor and reconcile supplier accounts to ensure the creditor's ledger is an accurate reflection of current liabilities.
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues coming from the Payments Shared Services Centre.
- Review payment reports to identify discrepancies and variances, ensuring correction prior to payment processing.
- Communicate system related issues to Senior Payments Officer.
- Process and audit transactions and data entry, ensuring that the FPL system is adequately maintained to ensure accurate processing.
- Provide administration support to Payments Shared Service Centre by ensuring that payments operations are maintained in an effective up to date and accurate manner.
*(a) 4 GCSEs to include English Language (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 1 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
*(b) 2 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages AND GCSE English Grade A*-C
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.