BAND 3 TEMPORARY SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Staffline are currently recruiting for experienced Support Technicians to work with one of our Public Sector clients in the Belfast area. This is a driving role, only CV's with the criteria met below will be considered.
To support Service Delivery by assisting the relevant Directorate in tasks including driving, testing, maintenance and transfer of equipment, delivery of equipment, supplies and personnel to Operational incidents, training support, cleaning and maintenance duties. To participate in the Duty Standby Rota and respond to support Service Delivery activities. To contribute as an integral member of the Service Support team to support the vision and mission.
Experience and Qualifications
1. A minimum of two years' experience working as a driver/handy person or similar in a service environment which included driving Heavy Goods Vehicles.
2. Can demonstrate:
a) ability to use MS office or an MIS system
b) ability to work individually or as a team member;
c) effective communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to provide timely and accurate information;
d) customer service orientation.
3. Possess a full, current UK driving licence category C which enables them to fulfil the full requirements of the role.
1. Possess an NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent
2. Possess a forklift truck licence.
3. Possess UK driving licence Category B+E
Please forward CV's to the link below. Full job description available on request.
Closing date 11am, 28th January 2021