Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Training Support Officer required on a temporary basis based in Shankill & Creagh Office.
Role: Band 3 Training Support Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Duration: approx. 2 months (with possibility of extension)
Reporting to the Service Improvement Manager for Home Care Provider unit, assisting with delivery of quality domiciliary services.
- Assisting with the coordination and distribution of Home Care Worker work phone
- Maintaining appropriate recording system to document the available phones, phones distribute and emails confirmed
- Assisting with the coordination of training requirements for home care staff under the direction of the Services Improvement Manager and Home Care Coordinators
- Liaising with the Training Provider on the Trust training team and throughout the organisation to ensure that training for care staff is maintained and updated to meet mandatory requirements
- Collating evaluations on training and development activities
- Organising training sessions with regard to booking rooms, trainers, equipment and issuing notifications to staff
- Processing attendance records and ensuring the maintenance of the central training database
- Maintaining an appropriate recording system to document training. This will also involve ensuring staff training files are maintained
- Issuing and ensuring distribution of training certificates received from trainers
- Collate attendance figures and ensure relevant information is processed to the registered managers for inclusion in monthly and annual reports
- Liaising directly with Home Care Staff to ensure attendance at organised training
- Acting as a point of contact for training within the Home Care Service for front line staff and coordinators
- Maintaining accurate staff training records in relation to the Trust statutory and mandatory and RQIA minimum training standards and to produce reports to the Home Care coordinators on a regular basis and in line with agreed timeframes
- Assisting the managers in ensuring that new staff receive induction in line with NISCC, Trust requirements and RQIA
- Ensuring completion and maintenance of agency training records as required
- Maintaining confidentiality in accordance with the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
- Any other duties as and when required.
- 4 GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent and 2 years administrative experience OR NVQ level 2 in Administration and 2 years administrative experience OR 3 Years administrative experience and GCSE Grade C
- or above in English Language or equivalent
- Experience of using Microsoft office software packages including Word for Windows, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access
- RSA/OCR Stage 2 Part 1 and Word Processing or Typewriting, or can demonstrate a capable level of ability
- Experience in working within an environment where organisation of training was the primary focus.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Stuart will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 9TH July 2021.