Band 3 Ward Manager Support
1 Month with possibility of extension
The Client: Local Public body based in Craigavon, serving local residents.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested.
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Collation of statistical information for reports.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System and shared drive.
- Answering telephone.
- General office duties such as photocopying/scanning.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week - 9am 5pm
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent at Grades A-C including English Language and 1 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role
- 2 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.