Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Admin Services Officer is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 4 Admin Services Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.20 per hour
- To be responsible for ensuring all mandatory elearning training is fully completed by all HSCB staff and monthly returns produced for consideration of Senior Management Team
- To hold responsibility for ensuring adherence to the relevant Contracts Management procedures and policies within the Corporate Business function
- To be responsible for the development, input management and maintenance of the databases for revenue and HSC Recharge costs.
- To liaise with the Local Commissioning Group (LCG) Chair, Assistant Director and Senior Managers and provide business support in relation to the monthly LCG meeting within the agreed timescales.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the administrative function of the local office and the provision of support to Board Secretariat Manager and Corporate Business Manager relating to regional secretariat support
- To establish and maintain effective communication systems within the Corporate Business Team, and other directorates both internal and external to the HSCB.
- To develop, organise, manage and maintain secure filing systems both manually and electronically in line with Good Management/Good Records guidelines and office standards.
1a) 2 A-Levels and GCSEs English & Maths (Grades A-C) or equivalent GAND 18 months Administrative/Clerical experience
1b) 3 years Administrative/Clerical experience
In additional to one of the above:
1a)OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) & Stage 2 Word Processing / Typing (RSA3) or equivalent qualifications
2b) 2 years' experience in high level word processing (report writing, spreadsheet maintenance etc.)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.