Admin Supervisor (Band 4)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- The post holder will be responsible for the provision of effective and efficient project administration in relation to Projects identified by the Head of Service they are aligned to or the Assistant Director of Disability Services. This will include assisting in the project coordination and secretarial and administrative support. The Post Holder will be responsible for working on their own initiative under the direction of the Head of Service. The post holder will provide day to day management of administrative staff in the relevant service
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- HNC / HND or equivalent / higher qualification in an administrative related field AND 1 years relevant administrative / clerical experience
- 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification AND 2 years relevant administrative / clerical experience OR
- 3 Years relevant administrative / clerical experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Full current driving licence with access to a car.
- Rates of pay £11.20 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.