Band 4 Administrative Support
Band 4 Administrative Assistant required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: Linenhall Street
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post-holder will provide administrative support services, requiring a high degree of initiative and diplomacy, to the SPPG in relation to the Muckamore Abbey Hospital Inquiry.
The postholder will be required to report to the Programme Head MH&LD / Business Support Manager.
The postholder shall work as part of a team and provide cover for the Administration team to support their Administrative duties in the Hospital and Community Care Directorate as and when required.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide comprehensive administrative support, including taking minutes, maintaining filing systems, receiving phone calls, recording messages and preparing reports as requested.
- Make appointments and arrange multi-disciplinary and inter agency meetings as required, for the MAHI and the work planning process.
- To be responsible for the day to day administration in relation to the MAHI including document control; report generation and distribution; maintaining project files; along with management, reproduction and distribution of information in accordance with t he Naming Convention for the MAHI,
- Collecting, and maintaining MAHI data, files and information requests. Translation of Data and presentation of data on charts using Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and Sharepoint as and when required.
- To be responsible for the organisation and administration of the MAHI, including identification and booking of suitable venues, preparation and dissemination of promotional materials and invitations, management of responses, as well as preparation of training and information materials.
- Record MAHI data on a daily basis and provide reports and charts to display on MAHI progress.
- Arrange meetings and attend to minute meetings, record decisions and circulate papers and minutes of meetings when necessary, and provide Secretariat to the MAHI Advisory Board.
- The post holder will be expected to travel to meetings/workshops as required.
- Other duties which may arise from time to time relating to the particular needs of the Social Care Directorate, SPPG.
- The postholder will assist in the daily running of the administrative duties within the Social Care and Children's Directorate supplying cover and assistance for colleagues in administrative duties where appropriate.
- HNC / HND or equivalent level education PLUS 1 years' relevant experience in a clerical / administrative role.
NVQ Level 3 Business Administration or equivalent PLUS 2 years' relevant experience in a clerical / administrative role.
4 years relevant experience in a clerical / administrative role at Band 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of minute taking.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including word, outlook, excel and power point.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.