Band 4 Administrator
****Closing Friday 4th Dec @ 10.30am****
Band 4 Administrator required for temporary position in Omagh starting immediately
37.5hours per week
A Degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent AND 1 years' admin/clerical experience to include Minute Taking
3 years admin/clerical experience to include Minute Taking
Hold a current full driving licence
OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) & Stage 2 Word Processing/Typing (Part 2) or equivalent qualifications
Stage III Audio Typing or equivalent
80 wpm Shorthand
- Provide a comprehensive administrative /secretarial support to the Dept Team, which will include: handling incoming and outgoing mail, the maintenance of an efficient filing system, typing, diary management, telephone calls, filing and photocopying e
- Liaise with Dept Chair's in the preparation of agendas, minutes and associated papers and ensure their timely and correct distribution.
- Arrange and service meetings this will include booking venues, issuing invitations, organising equipment/materials e
- Take minutes of Meetings, Reviews and Case Conference
- Interpret and record the relevant risk factors within the discussion
- The post holder will be expected to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and maybe expected to develop skills in other P. Packages.
- Identify and initiate any actions arising from each meeting.
- Type up minutes for approval by the chairperson and distribute within the given timesca
- Ensure all information systems are updated regularly
- Supply and download reports as directed
- Act as reference point for enquiries within the off
- Dealing in a polite and efficient manner with telephone calls and enquir
- Provide administrative support in the production of high quality annual reports and documents e.g. mid terms and annual repo This work will require the post holder to work within tight timetables and as necessary involve extensive liaison with the Director and Heads of Service.
- The post holder will need to collect, verify and collate information as maybe required.
- The post holder will operate as a member of the Dept Team and maybe required to provide support for other Team Members in the absence of their own secretarial suppo
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as may be required from time to time.
- It is recognised that there will be ongoing changes within the Programme and the post holder will need to be able to respond to these change
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.