Band 4 Administrator & Facilities Manager
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 4 Administrator & Facilities Manager
Rate of Pay: £11.20phr
Location: Bangor / Holywood
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Duration: Summer Cover
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Trust administration and clerical support service, including supervision of staff and facility management within the sector, inclusive of its various facilities.
- To ensure that the services provided by the administration and clerical staff are responsive and of a consistently high quality and maintain standards of confidentiality.
- To monitor and take appropriate action in preventing and reducing backlogs of work which may arise in conjunction with the Senior Administration Manager.
- To manage the administration and clerical staff and be proactive in making adequate arrangements for the provision of cover and rotas to ensure a quality and efficient service is delivered to staff and patients.
- To be proactive in ensuring implementation and rollout of quality standards such as ISO.
- Maintain staff relationships and morale among staff reporting to him/her.
- To be proactive in ensuring the most effective and efficient use of resources, both physical and financial within remit of role.
- To arrange and chair staff/team meetings.
- Collect and collate statistical information from databases into reports.
- Participate and support meeting as appropriate in the development of the Department and take responsibility for implementing agreed actions.
- Liaise with other disciplines, outside agencies and Departments in a helpful and professional manner to assist in the provision of the service.
- To undertake special projects on behalf of Senior Management/Senior Administration Manager/Locality Manager as and when required.
- Investigate complaints, mishaps and accidents and reporting these to the appropriate person.
- Maintain an acceptable level of stores, equipment and supplies. Request with due economy, replacements and repairs. Orders new equipment in consultation with the appropriate person.
- To record annual leave and be proactive in managing sickness and absenteeism for administration and clerical staff within the Directorate.
- Ensure staff comply with all Trust Policies
- Comply with Health and Safety Policies and statutory regulations.
- Contribute to a safe environment within the risk management strategy.
- Ensure the security, maintenance and cleaning of the building.
- Contribute to effective and economic use of resources and the maintenance of all equipment.
- To operationally manage facilities and ensure all legislative requirements are being met and report and take corrective action when required in conjunction with the appropriate managers.
Good working knowledge and practical application of computer systems and ability to interrogate systems for report purposes.
Ability to manage and motivate staff effectively
Ability to manage and implement change
Ability to communicate effectively through all levels of the organisation
Ability to work to tight deadlines and perform well under pressure to deliver satisfactory outcomes for the service
A relevant university degree and a minimum of one years' experience to include staff supervision)
A relevant HND or professional qualification and a minimum of two years administration/management experience (including staff supervision)
4 years recent relevant work experience to include at least 2 years staff supervision.
Full Job Description and information available on request. Please submit CV to link