Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Community Discharge Hub Co-Ordinator is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 4 Community Hub Discharge Co-Ordinator
Rate of Pay: £11.20 per hour
- Establish office procedures, implement and maintain a filing system for the discharge hub in line with Record Management requirements
- Conduct research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary.
- Provide data analysis and reports as required by the Community Discharge Hub team
- Take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Discharge Hub ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken
- Draft correspondence and reports on behalf of the Discharge Hub professional staff
- Service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and the progression of minutes
- To process referrals, record activity and information on electronic systems as required
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to the Trust, maintaining appropriate communication networks and presenting a professional image
- Deal with the receipt, distribution and action of mail and correspondence
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Community Discharge Hub team including making appointments and arranging meetings as required
- Undertake any other administrative duties including faxing, photocopying, scanning, emailing, ordering stationery, maintaining and arranging repair of office equipment where necessary
- Liaise with external Trusts/ referrer and respond in a timely manner to all external correspondence
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Community teams and key stakeholders
- Provide support and training where required to staff on operational procedures and IT systems to ensure the effective working practices
- Support the team in the development and implementation of processes across the Community Discharge Hub team for effective working.
Coordination and Communication
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings arranged by the Discharge Hub
- Prioritise tasks and manage the competing demands across the Community Discharge Hub team
- Coordinate all referrals for the Community Discharge Hub
- Provide a point of contact for communication with internal and external stakeholders
- To distribute and prioritise incoming correspondence across the team, using judgement and experience to decide urgent actions
- Accurately record telephone messages and action as appropriate
- Provide effective communication both face to face and via telephone for the Community Discharge Hub team
- Attend Community Discharge Hub team and other meetings as required.
5 GCSE'S (Grades A-C) to include English Language
NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or a related subject plus GCSE English Language (Grade A-C)
2 years' experience in a secretarial or clerical role
GCSE English Language (Grade A-C)
4 years' experience in a secretarial or clerical role
In addition or applicants must possess:
An RSA Stage 2 qualification in an IT/Keyboarding/Word Processing related subject
Have one years' working experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in an office environment.
Equivalent qualifications considered.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.