Band 4 Developer Techician
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Developer Technician (ITS) required on a temporary basis based in Centre House, Belfast.
Role: Band 4 Developer Technician
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Centre House, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Duration: 6 Months
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide ICT services as part of a specialist ICT services or project team
- Proactive monitoring of Infrastructure and Application services
- Technical support services for Infrastructure such as desktops and mobile clients, servers, operating systems, storage, networking and domain services (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, etc.)
- Development, configuration and support of databases
- Develop and Modify software as directed
- Develop user requirements and specifications for software and equipment.
- Carry out Business and Data analysis
- Provide ICT Technical expertise, feedback and guidance
- Work with software suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions
- Testing and Review of products and solutions
- Network and Security services such as TCP/IP network equipment and software, routers, switches, firewalls, etc
- GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 x A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification
At least 1 year's relevant experience*
- At least 18 months relevant experience*
*Relevant experience is defined as providing or supporting information and communications technology systems in a business environment. A business environment in this context includes ICT areas such as software development & support; web design and development; communications and network support; and technical support..
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Evan will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 12/02/2020.