BAND 4 DIGITAL COMMS ASSISTANT
Staffline are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Comms Assistant to work with our Public Sector client based in the area of Dundonald. This is a long term temporary post with an immediate start. Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to reply to all of those interested.
Closing date: 21/12/2020 12noon
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE:
The Digital Communications Assistant will be a key member of the Communications Team, with specific responsibility for online communications and social media. You will be a communicator with excellent writing, proof reading, digital and online skills.
The post will require the holder, working closely with the Digital Communications Officer, to be responsible for the following:
- Liaise with service heads to develop new written and visual content for company website
- Manage content ensuring information is up to date and relevant across all digital channels including the website, intranet and corporate social media channels
- Create and design graphics for campaigns, website, intranet and social media channels using Adobe CS programmes including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Produce video content for use on website, intranet and social media channels using platforms such as iMovie/Adobe Premier
- Monitor social media content and ensure posts/messages are responded to within a timeframe
The post holder is expected to possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written skills to translate complex ideas and information into clear, concise, compelling messages to deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
- An organised approach to work ensuring the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong editorial skills to proof content for different digital platforms and to provide plain language content that engages the audience
- Ability to develop creative and innovative campaigns / solutions in response to communications challenges
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve, working on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects)
The postholder will also be required to hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
Please apply with a current CV to the following link: