Band 4 Finance Officer
|Salary||Up to £12.25 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Jamie Leetch|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Finance Officer is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 4 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £12.25 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hrs
- Assists with the establishment, development and maintenance of an efficient and effective system of budgetary control.
- Responsible for the preparation and input of approved changes to the Trust Budgetary System.
- Assists with the preparation of Financial Management reports by Directorate on the Trust Financial position, including investigating variances.
- Creation and maintenance of budget reports and structures for managers.
- Provision of management information advice and training to budget managers. Liaison in the form of planned meetings for financial review, feedback and development.
- Carry out variance analysis and ad hoc investigations of budget/expenditure as requested by budget managers.
- Responsible for the completion and upkeep of regular payroll and non-pay expenditure adjustments.
- Assist in the identification of funding in relation to vacancies and Organisation Management changes including preparing staffing establishments.
- Undertake any other duties, within the Band as may be required.
Demonstrate 3 years relevant* finance experience.
Certificate for Accounting Technicians (ATI) or equivalent (QCF Level 4) with 1 years relevant* finance experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.