Band 4 Finance Officer
1 Month initially with possible extension
The Client: Local Public body based in Omagh, serving local residents.
- Ensuring all invoice requests progressed through finance team are fully coded and priced before forwarding to Shared Services
- Prepare health centre accounts data for invoicing
- Calculate and complete appropriate paperwork for submission to shared Services Payments Centre for reimbursement to consultants, trust funds etc
- Identifying potential bad debts
- Initiating write-off of bad debts in accordance with procedures supporting the Standing Financial Instructions.
- Liaise with other Trust staff, Trust Legal Services patients, clients, Paying Patient Officer(s), solicitors, insurance companies, statutory agencies in an appropriate manner as necessary to help resolve outstanding debts.
- Provide necessary input to allow non-contract activity invoices to be raised
- Review / collate dermatology activity for invoicing and contract information purposes.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business or equivalent and 1 years finance experience
- 4 years finance experience
- Rates of pay £11.20 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.