Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Finance Team Leader is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 4 Finance Team Leader
Rate of Pay: £11.20 per hour
Hours: 30hrs (5 days per week)
- Ensure that all issues relating to Health Centre charges are dealt with promptly.
- To become thoroughly familiar with matters pertaining to Health Centres as laid down by the Licence Agreement.
- Calculation of charges to be made to GPs in respect of Health Centres as laid down by the Licence Agreement, taking into account reception staff salaries for individual practices and applying the appropriate Trust/GP apportionment.
- Prepare Health Centre and individual Practice Statements.
- Monitor recovery of debt under Health Centre charges, assist in the pursuit of debt and maintain quarterly debtor figure.
- Maintain a Manual Ledger for updates on individual Practices, Management Executive charges and instructions received from Family Doctor Unit.
- Establish and foster good working relationships with Practice Managers, Health Centre staff and Trust staff as appropriate.
- Deal with finance issues arising from audits of Health Centres
- Participate in revision of charges.
- Help to establish new charges to reflect changes in accommodation by Trust and/or GPs.
- Ensure that all Notification to Raise Account forms contain sufficient information.
- Check the details contained on invoices generated against the Notification of Raise Account forms and ensure their prompt issue to debtors.
- Ensure that all invoice queries are promptly and satisfactorily dealt with.
- Ensure, where appropriate, that all reminder letters are issued.
- Ensure that the Age of Debt Report contains sufficient information to enable management to decide how to proceed with debt recovery.
- Prepare paperwork for application for Small Claims via NI Court Service.
- Prepare paperwork for applications via the Enforcement of Judgements Office.
- Prepare paperwork for debts appropriate for Write Off.
- Assist with the Interindebtedness process.
- Assist in the provision of financial support to Surestart projects.
- Assists, as required, in the completion and forwarding of the monthly VAT return to the DoH in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the audit recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
Demonstrate 3 years relevant* finance experience.
Certificate for Accounting Technicians (ATI) or equivalent (QCF Level 4) with 1 years relevant* finance experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.