Band 4 Governance Support Officer
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Christine Thompson|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Governance Support Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 Governance Support Officer
Rate of Pay: £12.25ph
The MHLDCW Governance Administrator supporting the Troubles Permanent Disablement Payment Scheme will be a key member of the Governance Team within the MHLDCW Division.
Reporting to the Troubles Permanent Disablement Payment Scheme Project Manager, they will provide support in the handling of Troubles Permanent Disablement Payment Scheme requests under the legislative requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, General Data Protection Regulation, Access to Health Records (Northern Ireland) Order 1993 and other relevant legislation.
The post holder will also provide governance project support by providing administration and secretarial services to the TPDPS Project Team and will be responsible or the coordination and organisation of the TPDPS scheme and other agreed Governance projects under the direction of the TPDPS project Manager.
They will aid the Project Team to demonstrate effective time management and organisation skills to ensure information requests are dealt with without any delays.
KEY RESULT AREAS / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a full administrative service, clerical & secretarial support for the Project team including maintaining electronic and paper diaries, scheduling meetings, typing correspondence and reports and supporting the use of clinical and corporate systems as appropriate (e.g. data input, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations etc.) for the Project Team.
- Proactively manage telephone calls/emails and queries, some of a sensitive nature from patients, cares, healthcare professionals, managers, hospital departments and external partners all of which require a high level of patient confidentiality . Use own initiative to seek professional service as needed and autonomously act on that information. This will include the ability to negotiate with a wide range of departments.
- Monitor the dedicated inbox and manage information requests accordingly. This will involve Inputting data to, and obtaining information from a Computerised Patient Administration Systems
- Deal with information requests in accordance with SAR and Information Governance guidance, keeping tracker systems updated as necessary.
- To Maintain a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation and polices within the Department.
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust.
- To undertake duties within the department which may be assigned from time to time
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Maths plus 2 years admin/clerical experience
- GCSE (Grade A-C) English Language and Maths plus 3 years admin/clerical experience.
AND 2 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role at Band 3 or equivalent to include experience of using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided or contact Christine Thompson on 028 25642699 EXT 349.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.