Band 4 Human Resources Officer
Based in Antrim/Whiteabbey
Full Time 37.5 hours, Temporary - until the End of March 2021
- Be responsible for checking pay, grading and coding details of payroll documentation (new appointments, changes and terminations) completed by managers and human resources staff making sure that the necessary deadlines are met for weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to implement changes to pay (excluding cost of living awards) and terms and conditions of service as brought about by Departmental circulars.
- Prepare contracts of employment within the required 8 week period.
- Provide guidance, advice and information to managers and staff on employment issues.
- Prepare documentation in relation to termination and retirements relating to the policy for submission to senior management for approval and/or HSC Pension Branch for processing.
- To provide guidance and training to Human Resources Officers in relation to the operation of computerised systems within Human Resources and in a range of human resource functions.
- To supervise and participate in the updating of information to the Human Resources Pay Travel and Subsistence System (HRPTS).
- To ensure that terms and conditions of service are updated promptly and accurately.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the HRPTS System on a regular basis through periodic validation of information.
- To assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of personnel procedures including participation in the delivery of training to Human Resources staff and line managers as required.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification plus 1 years' experience in a HR setting/department
- OR 2 A levels or BTEC HNC (or equivalent) or Certificate in Personnel recognised by CIPD plus 2 years administrative experience to include 1 year in a HR setting/department
- OR 3 years administrative experience to include 2 years in a HR setting/department
- OR 3 years administrative experience in Health and Social Care to include 2 years at Band 3/Grade 3 level (1 of which must be within Human Resources)
Full Job Description available on Request
If you are interested and meet all the essential criteria please apply via the link.