Band 4 Medical Secretary
Band 4 Medical Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast City Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 4 Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Belfast City Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 3 months
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To provide an admin help to regional respiratory admin team
- Word processing
- Audio typing of medical dictation via big hand dictation system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and photocopying
- Pulling and filing of patients charts
- Us of PAS, Patient Centre, ECR, LABS, Centricity, and other Trust patient related databases
- Dealing with patient queries by phone/email and in person
- Processing clinics, results, and discharges
- Four GCSE's Grade C or above (to include English Language) or equivalent.
- Efficient typing skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Murisoa will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday Saturday 18th January 2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.