Band 4 Operational Support Logistics Operative
Staffline are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Operational Support Logistics Officer to work with one of our Public Sector clients. This would be a full-time post, 37.5 hours per week, Shift pattern of 75 hours per week over 2 weeks on a shift pattern (Day shifts only). This will be Temporary for 6 months initially.
This role is based in Bangor, it is 7 days per week on a 2 week rotating shift pattern and is attracting 13% unsocial hours. Please note a C1 and D1 licence is essential for this role.
Education and Qualifications
- 3 GCSE passes at minimum grade 'C' including English Language and Mathematics or NVQ Level 2
(equivalents will be considered)
- Driving Licence holder and access to a vehicle.
- C1 and D1 requirement on driving license
- Evidence of continued professional development
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload and work within defined and agreed objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision, to prioritise effectively.
- DIY/Handyperson Skills to undertake routine repairs and maintenance.
- Use of MS Office package including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Email and Internet.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Proven record of maintaining confidentiality.
- Experience of working with people of different levels in an organisation.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to cope with change, to be flexible and to handle uncertainty.
- Understands the need for confidentiality.
- Ability to travel between HSC sites as required.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations/areas of dispute appropriately.
- Ability to cope with change, be flexible and handle uncertainty.
- Focus on achieving results.
- Team player.
- Professional approach and image with commitment to continuous improvement
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and work flexibly.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
Fitness to undertake manual handling activity, such as moving and handling of documents and records, receiving and distribution of store deliveries, movement of equipment
Full job request available on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with current CV to link below: