Band 4 Personal Assistant
Band 4 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Belfast .
Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £11.20
Duration: At least 6 months
Main Duties / Responsibilities
· Responsible for the organization and provision of personal assistant duties and support to the Chairman/Chief Executive/Director/Senior HQ staff. This will include, diary management, dictation, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
· Establishment of office procedures and the creation of a filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements.
· Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary.
· Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Chairman/Chief Executive/Director/Senior HQ staff ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
· Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Chairman/Chief Executive/Director/Senior HQ staff.
· service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings arranged by the Chairman/Chief Executive/Director/Senior HQ staff.
· maintain effective working relationships and appropriate communication networks with key stakeholders both internal and external to the Trust, and present a professional image appropriate to the office of the Chairman/Chief Executive/Director/Senior HQ staff.
· deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence.
· liaise with the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety and other external agencies on behalf of the Chairman/Chief Executive/ Director/Senior HQ staff.
· maintain the diaries of the Chairman/Chief Executive/Director/Senior HQ staff, make appointments and arrange meetings as required.
· provide administrative and secretarial support to the senior management team.
· This job description is subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the postholder works. Other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade may be assigned from time to time by other Senior HQ staff.
**please note that recent minute taking experience is essential for this role- to include servicing a number of committees**
HNC / HND or equivalent / higher qualification in an administrative related field AND 1 years experience in a clerical / administrative role
4 GCSEs at Grades A-C / 4-9 including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) and Math or equivalent / higher qualification AND 2 years experience in a clerical / administrative role
At least 3 years experience as a personal assistant/secretary to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking
-Hold at least RSA Stage 2 Typing and/or Audio Typing or equivalent level of skill gained through experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 24/03/21.