Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £11.53 per hour
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of administrative and secretarial support to the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services.
- Establishment of office procedures and creation of a filing system for the team in line with records management
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that any necessary follow-up actions are undertaken.
- Service and provide support for a range of management meetings and events to include preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and compilation of action plans as required.
- Initiate and follow up any actions arising from meetings/events arranged by the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services
- Provide an efficient and effective diary management system for the Co Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services including the arrangement of appointments and meetings and preparation of all pre-meeting documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the collation and presentation of information and reports as required.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Co-Director, Muckamore Abbey Hospital and Divisional Nurse, Learning Disability Services.
- Communicate and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, clients, patients and other agencies in an appropriate, professional and sensitive manner.
- Provide administrative and secretarial cover and support to colleagues as
- Maintain personal and professional skills through participation in annual performance reviews and be responsible for your own learning and development needs.
- Participate in team meetings and suggest improvements to promote team effectiveness and service efficiency.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all work-related matters in compliance with Belfast Trust policies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time which are consummate to the level of this post.
- HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualificatiori in an admiriistration related field and 1 year's experience in a secretarial/administratiori role* OR
4 GCSEs at Grade A - C to include Eriglish Language or equivalent/higher qualificatioris and 2 years' experience in a secretarial/ administrative role*
3 years' experience in a secretarial/ administrative role*
- High level word processing, excel and powerpoint skills and hold at least RSA Stage 2 typing and/or audio typing or equivalent level of skill gained through experience.
- Experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking.
* Band 3 or above
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.