Band 4 Personal Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Personal Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
- Deal with Directors correspondence and be required to analyse all incoming mail/emails/information and ensure it is dealt with in an effective, efficient and prompt manner.
- Prepare documentation, presentations, files and papers for the Director in advance of meetings and provision of briefings as appropriate.
- Service meetings including the preparation of agendas, preparation and distribution of papers, production of minutes and follow up action where necessary.
- Coordinate actions to all enquires ensuring that they are dealt with by relevant individuals within appropriate timescales and that any exceptions are reported.
- Put in place administrative systems to assist the Director to ensure that all deadlines are met and follow up any outstanding matters as necessary.
- Develop and maintain efficient filing systems and maintain records in accordance with the Trust's Records Management Policy
- Draft correspondence and reports on behalf of the Director.
- Screen and redirect as necessary all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Ensure that appropriate action plans are prepared and followed up and records are maintained.
- Undertake relevant research as required by the Director to assist in undertaking their duties.
- Maintain and manage the diary of the Director, make appointments and arrange meetings as required.
- Assist the Director to manager and monitor Information systems as appropriate, e.g. HRPTS and FPL.
- To work as part of a wider administration team to Trust Headquarters and provide administration support as required ensuring the efficient running of all administrative matters.
- This job description is subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the post holder works. Other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Office Manager.
3 years' experience as a personal assistant/secretary to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking
GCSE English Language (Grade A-C).
Applicants must possess RSA/OCR Stage II Typing/Word Processing or 2 years' experience of Microsoft packages e.g:
Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/Access/ Publisher.
Equivalent qualifications considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.