Band 4 Personal Assistant/Team Admin Co-ordinator
Temporary Personal Assistant/Team Admin Co-ordinator required for a large public sector client based in Belfast city centre.
Rate of Pay: £11.20 per hour
Location: Linenhall Street, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 2 months pending review
- To co-ordinate the workload of the Director and Regional Senior Improvement Advisors, to include diary management, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of reports, briefings etc. using Microsoft Office software
- Establish, maintain and implement office procedures and create an effective filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements
- To take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries, ensuring effective messaging and the necessary prioritisation and follow up action is undertaken
- To service meetings as appropriate, including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business. This will also include providing assistance and support in the use of communication technologies including video conferencing
- To ensure appropriate files and information are available for the Director/Senior Improvement Advisors for meetings and appointments
- To plan and co-ordinate conferences, workshops and events involving liaison with a wide range of stakeholders such as service users and carers and national experts (preparing agendas, arranging appropriate venue, coordinating travel arrangements, hospitality and resources), project support
- Travel to other locations as and when required
- To organise travel arrangements for the Director and Regional Senior Improvement Advisors, including booking flights, transfers, hotels and meeting accommodation as well as preparation of itineraries
- Draft correspondence, reports and presentations as required using Microsoft Office (Word. Excel, Access and Powerpoint applications)
- A high level of concentration in the analysis of data, production of detailed reports, and adaptation to frequently changing priorities and refocusing of efforts in line with changing circumstances. It will require the post holder to focus on several different key areas on a day to day basis
- To be responsible for raising requisitions using the E Procurement System
- To maintain effective working relationships and appropriate communication networks with key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation and present a professional image
- To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grade A-C) and 2 A Levels
- 18 months relevant experience in a secretarial/administrative role
- At least 1 years' experience in servicing meetings to including drafting agenda, note taking, compiling action logs etc.
- At least 1 years' experience using Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- RSA Stage II (both parts) typing or word processing or equivalent OR 1 years word processing experience in an office-based environment
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.