Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Programme Delivery Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 4 Programme Delivery Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.53per hour
- To undertake training required to fulfil the role.
- To identify, plan and deliver holistic individual needs led and/or structured group based support/prevention interventions in line with licensed and other developed programmes, completing appropriate documentation.
- To motivate and support service users/families/carers/staff through approved methods of communication and motivational influencing techniques to support holistic needs, change health and wellbeing behaviour and encourage self-care in order to achieve improved outcomes and reduce health and wellbeing risks.
- To contribute to the development of pathways and resources for follow on support.
- To support the development and maintenance of a database of local health and wellbeing initiatives for onward referral and signposting to further facilitate self-care and behaviour change.
- Contribute to the planning and organisation of training courses, scheduled programmes and events being delivered by the Health and Wellbeing Team.
- To undertake data collection and analysis/presentation and assist in needs assessment and service evaluation as required.
- Ensure adherence; through his/her own actions to the principles of Equality and Human Rights legislation and Trust policies on Data Protection, Health and Safety and Fire Precautions. Use Trust and Departmental technology in line with the Trust's Information Management and Technology Strategy.
- To participate in supervision and the appraisal and development process, identifying training needs and attending meetings/training courses as required or as appropriate to the duties of the post.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by manager to ensure the needs of the service are met linking with locality priorities
Applicants must have a degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/ higher qualification in Health and Wellbeing, Community Development or in a Social or Behavioural Sciences.
Clearly demonstrate a minimum of 1 years' post-qualifying experience at Band 3 level or above or equivalent in a role with experience in population health and wellbeing practice.
Clearly demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' experience at Band 3 or above or equivalent in a role with experience in population health and wellbeing practice
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.