Band 4 Project Administrator
|Salary||Up to £12.25 per hour|
|Published||2 months ago|
|Contact email||Christine Thompson|
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Project Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 Project Administrator
Rate of Pay: £12.25
Location: Antrim Area Hospital
The post holder is an integral member of the Capital Development Department providing administrative and secretarial support to team members to deliver the Capital Development Programme using project management techniques from business case completion and approval through to the delivery of capital schemes. The post holder will provide appropriate project support for any live projects.
KEY RESULT AREAS / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Project support includes:-
- Operating a central filing system for any ongoing projects. This includes the creation and maintenance of reference files for Operational Policies, Room data sheets, Equipment logs and Risk Management logs in line with Records Management requirements. Paper and electronic.
- To maintain a robust archiving system to allow for version control of all records.
- To maintain a project progress log for all live projects.
- To service team and board meetings including the production of accurate minutes for Project and sub-group meetings and the timely circulation of agendas and minutes
- Maintain the Issue log updating it regularly and using it to assist the Project Manager with the Risk Register.
- Maintain current status information on all business cases ensuring that version changes are recorded and new versions issued as required.
- Assist the Project Managers in the preparation of Business Cases, analysing and researching project documentation and records.
- Set up and maintain the project files, establishing document control procedures.
- Responsible for keeping a record of all financial transactions in relation to specific capital projects and liaise with colleagues within the Finance Department to ensure all payments are recorded and paid promptly.
- Assist the Senior Project Administrator with all aspects of administration to ensure the Capital Development Department provides a quality service.
- Take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Department ensuring effective messaging and bring forward systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action has been taken.
- Arrange meetings over Teams or where allow face to face to include the issuing of electronic invites and booking of venues as required
- Co-ordination of any action required from meetings
- Follow-up of any required action to meet deadlines
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Capital Development Department including typing, photocopying, document formatting, diary responsibilities and ordering of office supplies.
- Provide cover in the absence of other administration staff within the Capital Development Department.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with all individuals (internal and external to the organisation) to ensure the delivery of capital development projects.
- Assist with coordinating Gateways/IPR's for live schemes including collating and presentation of evidence required.
- Upkeep of Staffnet with updates and amends as and when necessary.
- Admin support for general capital including supporting the business manager in maintaining information systems in the management of the general capital plan, liaising with Trust colleagues where required in the provision of PPEs/PERs.
(a) Degree or HND/HNC in business related subject plus 2 year's clerical / secretarial experience
(b) 5 GCSE 'O' Levels (for equivalent) plus 3 year's clerical/secretarial experience.
In additional to (a) or (b) applicants must be proficient in use of the complete Microsoft Office including use of excel and power point.
Equivalent qualifications considered.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.