Band 4 System Support/Analyst is required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 System Support/Analyst
Rate of Pay: £12.25 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hrs
- To provide support to Information System Manager/Assurance Data Support Manager in the day to day administration and management of the department.
- To develop a good working knowledge of information systems and data definitions surrounding all statutory returns and their relationship to current working practices.
- To assist the Information System Manager/Assurance Data Support Manager in ensuring all aspects of data/system security are maintained and monitored.
- To participate in data quality exercises to maintain the quality of information recorded on the information system.
- To assist the Information System Manager/Assurance Data Support Manger in the testing and implementation of new releases of software.
- To organise and deliver training to staff as required.
- To assist the Information System Manager/Assurance Data Support Manager in the management of system
- Documentation such as suppliers' manuals, procedures documents, training materials and the data dictionary
- To assist the Information System Manager/Analyst in the development, production and implementation of policies, procedures and protocols relating to the system.
- To act as a point of contact for the system, both internally and with the system supplier.
- To undertake the extraction, collation, interpretation and presentation of information to meet the needs of the Trust, FOIs, DHSSPS etc.
- To work closely with the ICT Service Desk in the logging, tracking and resolution of system faults and performance issues.
- To support and participate in user groups as required.
- To use Trust wide and departmental computer technology in line with the Trust's Informatics Strategy.
- Through his/her own actions ensure adherence to the Principles of Equality and Human Rights Legislation
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade as may be assigned from time to time.
HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
PLUS 6 month's experience in Information / Information Systems1
2 'A' Levels (or equivalent)
PLUS 1 years' experience in Information / Information Systems1
5 GCSE 'O'Levels (or equivalent) including English Language at Grade C or above
PLUS 2 years' experience in Information / Information Systems1
3 years' experience in Information / Information Systems1
In addition to above applicants must possess:
GCSE English Language at Grade C or above; and
1 years practical experience in a working environment of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
Equivalent qualifications considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.