Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 4 Deputy Systems Manager is required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 4 Deputy Systems Manager
Rate of Pay: £11.53 per hour
Hours: 37.5hrs (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- To support the System Manager in the day-to-day running and management of the information system.
- To support the System Manager in the day-to-day management of staff within the department as required.
- To assist the System Manager in ensuring all aspects of data/system security are maintained and monitored.
- To participate in data quality exercises to maintain the quality of information recorded on the information system.
- To undertake the extraction, collation, interpretation and presentation of information to meet the needs of the Trust, PMSID, DHSSPS etc.
- To assist System Manager in the preparation of user requirement specifications for minor system developments. To also assist the System Manager with the specification and development of interfaces with other systems.
- To assist the System Manager in the testing and implementation of new releases of software.
- To organise and deliver training to staff as required.
- To assist the System Manager in the management of system
- Documentation such as suppliers' manuals, procedures documents, training materials and the data dictionary.
- To assist the System Manager in the development, production
- and implementation of policies, procedures and protocols relating to the system
- To act as a point of contact for the system, both internally and with the system supplier.
- To work closely with the ICT Service Desk in the logging, tracking and resolution of system faults and performance issues
HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
6 month's experience in Information / Information Systems
2 'A' Levels (or equivalent)
1 years' experience in Information / Information Systems
5 GCSE 'O' Levels (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths at Grade C or above
2 years' experience in Information / Information Systems
3 years' experience in Information / Information Systems1
In addition to above all applicants must possess:
- GCSE English Language and GCSE Mathematics at Grade C or above
- 1 years practical experience of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, including Access
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.