Band 5 Information Analyst
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 5 Information Analyst required on a temporary basis based in Knockbracken, Belfast.
Role: Band 5 Information Analyst
Rate of Pay: £12.74
Location: Knockbracken, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hrs
Duration: At least 6 months
The post holder will be ultimately responsible to the Director of Planning, Performance and Corporate Services will be involved in the provision of a comprehensive information management service. This will involve the continued development and provision of high quality information and analysis to support all functions of the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service.
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Work closely with the Information Manager and Team colleagues to ensure the provision of high quality management information and analysis to support NIAS business.
· Involved in the production of high quality management information and analysis to assist in the monitoring and measurement of key NIAS goals, targets and objectives across performance management and service improvement, commissioning services and financial management.
· Contribute to the development of effective and efficient information flows and the exploitation of all existing data sources and assist in the development of data collection and analysis in new areas of performance management in order to improve the availability of information for monitoring purposes and service improvement.
· Provide advice and information support on the development and
implementation of information requirements to support the work of regional project teams and other HSC requirements.
· Work closely with Providers, Commissioner, Department of Health colleagues and other key stakeholders to secure timely data flows for current and future information requirements.
· Liaise and communicate with colleagues in other teams within the same Directorate, other Directorates within the NIAS, stakeholders at varying levels from within the HSC network and assist in working with external agencies as appropriate on issues relating to your specialism.
· Accurately interpret and clarify information requirements using discretion and initiative with limited supervision.
· Auditing data quality to ensure that the correct procedures and systems are in place to enable consistency and accuracy in the capturing and recording of information including follow up with stakeholders regarding queries and issues.
· Support on the development, testing and maintenance of databases, universes and web based technology as appropriate.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of the delivery of an efficient and effective information service through continual on the job learning and training on ICT skills, as and when appropriate.
· Share working knowledge in such a way as to support the objectives of the team through the involvement in the production of definitive office procedures and systems and the training of staff, where applicable.
· Manage the NIAS Information email account and be responsible for the distribution of work requests coming through this source to the relevant member of your team on a timely basis.
· Support team members as and when required in order to meet team objectives.
· To ensure that the relevant procedures and protocols in relation to data management, confidentiality and security are complied with.
· Contribute to good industrial relations within the unit by ensuring effective communication and working relationships with all staff for which he/she is responsible as well as relevant trade unions/staff organisations.
· To take responsibility for his/her own performance and take action to address identified personal development areas.
1. A University degree or relevant professional qualification
AND Worked for at least 1 years in the last 5 years in Management Information or Information Systems
Worked for at least 3 years in the last 6 years in Information Management or Information
2. Experience in the direct production of healthcare-related high quality information management and analysis
3. Experience of presenting high quality information, analysis and advice to senior management in order to achieve successful outcomes
4. Proficiency in the use and information management/analysis tools
5. Working with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation to achieve successful outcomes
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 21/06/2021**