Band 5 Project Support Administrator
Band 5 Project Support Administrator on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital Dundonald
Role: Band 5 Project Support Administrator
Rate of Pay: 11.66 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours
The post holder will provide a range of project and administrative support to the Transformation Programme Manager, ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high level.
- Arrange meetings
- Take minutes of meeting
- Liaise with Suppliers as required
- General administrative duties
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above, to include Maths and English
- 1 year previous experience in an administration role within an office environment
- Experience of minute taking
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 13th January 2020.