Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 5 Resource Support Officer (Audit Support)
Rate of Pay: £12.74
Location: Central Belfast
The Post holder will take day to day responsibility for supporting the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) in the management and maintenance of the documented ISO 20000 Quality Management System. The Post holder will also provide support to the ITS Customer Services Manager in relation to Service Level Agreement (SLA) management, Information Governance Assurance and support to the ITS Delivery Manager in relation to performance reporting.
To Support the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) in the management and maintenance of the documents ISO 20000 Quality Management System.
- Previous Audit Role
- Audit Qualification
- To maintain the document control function of the ISO 20000 Quality Management System (QMS).
- To ensure that all activities associated with the role are planned and delivered in accordance with agreed processes and ITS quality standards (ITIL and ISO 20000).
- To work with the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) in taking forward the phased roll-out of ISO 20000 across all ITS service areas.
- To work effectively as main point of contact in the provision of specialist support and advice to all ISO system stakeholders.
- To assist the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) in identifying and agreeing budget allocations in a timely manner to meet planned contractor payment milestones for external audits, auditor training and procuring specialist support when required.
- To assist the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) with on-going developments and enhancements to the system.
- To take initial responsibility for drafting internal auditing schedules, collating auditor returns, including monitoring and reporting non-conformances, complaints and producing the first draft of Senior Management Quality Review report.
- To support the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) by arranging meetings, minute taking and ensuring follow-up actions.
- To comply with internal ISO audits in identifying and coordinating the implementation of improvements to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- To conduct ISO20000 quality audits as required.
- To act as deputy to the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) in representing ITS on relevant Quality Review Meetings.
- To liaise with external assessment body on all matters related to the external surveillance audits and the certification process.
- To utilise the ITSM toolset (vFire) for the analysis of performance data/information stats to support the Service Delivery Manager with quarterly SLA reporting to HSC customers.
- To support the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) with the collection, collation and presentation of documentation for Corporate Governance inspection by internal audit.
- To support the Resource Team Leader (Audit Manager) with monthly incident/service request data in relation to KPI's and collation of return for corporate scorecard.
- To develop and maintain effective communication networks and working relationships with key personnel, both within and outside BSO ITS.
- To ensure that you keep up-to date with changes in the ISO quality environment
Candidates must have a relevant degree (in Quality Management or other degree demonstrably related to internal audit) and 1 years' experience of working in internal audit
Candidates must have a relevant professional qualification in relation to ISO20000 or IT Quality Management and 1 years' experience of working in Internal Audit.
Candidates must have at least 3 years' experience of working within an internal auditing role
ISO 20000 Foundation
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to interrogate and analyse large volumes of data identifying conclusions and outcomes;
- Ability to use IT systems in an effective manner;
- Have effective planning and organisation skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work to tight reporting timescales whilst meeting targets.
- Ability to work as part of an effective team whilst using own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally both internally and with clients to meet the full needs of the job.
- Have experience of internal auditing.
- Have experience in providing service to customers.
Please apply with CV to link below: