Band 6 Customer Care and Performance Officer
Customer Care and Performance Officer
Band 6 Customer Care and Performance Officer required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Rate of Pay: £16.52/hr
Location: Franklin Street
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
A key role of the Customer Care and Performance team is to drive improved organisational performance and add value to BSO customers. This small team manages the following on behalf of the organisation.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
General Responsibilities Employees of the BSO will be required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible and:
- At all times provide a caring service and to those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner
- Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them
- Comply with the BSO's No Smoking Policy
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations
- Adhere to equal opportunities policy through the course of their employment, as in Section 75 of the Northern Ireland Action 1998.
- Ensure the ongoing confidence of the public service provision.
- Support the BSO in complying with its obligations under Human Rights legislation.
- Comply with the HPSS code of conduct.
- A degree or recognized professional qualification and at least 1 years' experience in a multidisciplinary environment to include Performance Management and Planning.
- 5 years' experience in a multidisciplinary environment, 2 of which should be at management level.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of Project Management.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of producing reports for senior management
5.The successful candidate must hold a full current driving licence (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have * access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full. This relates only to any person who has declared that they have a disability, which debars them from driving)
- An understanding of Customer Reporting and engagement in the public sector.
- Experience in Planning and Performance.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint and have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to include the use of pivot tables.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work within tight timescales with limited resources.
- An ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization to meet the needs of the post in full.
- A proven ability to identify challenges or issues in working practices and develop innovative solutions to achieve a successful outcome.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.