Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 7 Business and Performance Support Manager required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 7 Business and Performance Support Manager
Rate of Pay: £20.49 per hour
Hours: 22.5 hrs
Duration: 3-6 months initially
Service Improvement Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Business Manager to support the modernisation and reform agenda to help ensure services are service user focused with positive clinical and care outcomes.
- Support the preparation, coordination and presentation of plans, investment proposals, service strategies and business cases and maintain appropriate databases and evaluation.
- Collate and review a variety of returns on behalf of the Division.
- Ensure that service users, carers and staff are fully engaged in the process of service redesign and improvement.
- Develop excellent working relationships and communication strategies with both internal and external stakeholders, dealing effectively with differing opinion and conflict situations to ensure collaborative working to improve services and performance.
- Project manage and support service improvement initiatives undertaken within the Division, planning and implementing new ways of working.
- Work with the Trust Performance Team to support the Division in developing capability for sustained improvement.
- Support the delivery of Information Governance standards within the Division.
- Identify and share national best practice and facilitate access to appropriate tools and techniques so that Divisional Teams can be supported and facilitated to deliver on objectives.
- Support the utilisation of information and benchmarks effectively to help highlight and target opportunities for efficiency and reform
Information Management Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Trust Information Department coordinate research and development activity including the collection and analysis of data which demonstrates the efficiency and effectiveness of the utilization of available resources.
- Work with relevant staff to refine measurement tools to ensure the measure is focused on clinical and care outcomes alongside service user pathways.
- Analyse complex performance, capacity and demand data to identify areas for improvement and produce action plans to address these.
- Assess the performance and outcomes of on-going projects and facilitate benchmarking exercises and collaborative working across divisions, teams and Trusts.
- Prepare reports detailing achievement against targets and option appraisals
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or recognised Professional qualification
- A minimum of three years project support/business experience.
Must be able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development and higher level thinking acquired through training and/or working experience to degree or equivalent level
Experience of contributing to quality initiatives (examples include audit, benchmarking, involving users in service design or research)
Experience of collecting and analysing data and presenting it is a meaningful way
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.