Band 5 Communications and Engagement Lead
Staffline are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Band 8 Communication and Engagement Lead to work within a Public Sector team. This role is full time with working from home and office options due to Coronavirus. The successful candidate must hold and degree level qualification in Communication to be considered for the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role will support the redevelopment of the HSCQI website and also content creation for multichannel use. Under the direction of the HSCQI Communications Lead the post holder will review existing web content and create new content for the revamped HSCQI website and work to progress a project timetable for the relaunch of the website.
- The post holder will produce high quality digital content using images, video, graphics and text and work alongside the Web Agency to progress the new website development. Video and / or sound recording and editing experience for the purpose of producing digital content will be required. Knowledge of basic-intermediate graphic design principles and experience of applying them when producing digital content using platforms like Canva will be required.
- Under the direction of the HSCQI Communications Lead the post holder will ensure that content on the HSCQI website is up-to-date and take responsibility for updating as appropriate. Recent experience of using a content management system is essential. The current website uses WordPress. .Experience in building and / or editing WordPress websites would be desirable.
- The post holder collate monthly reports using digital analytics platforms to identify trends and inform decision making for the ongoing development of the online channels
- The post holder will draft content for the HSCQI Twitter and input into the social media content calendar. Experience in monitoring and administering a social media account will be required.
- The post holder will assist the HSCQI Communications Lead by researching and generating engaging copy for the HSCQI newsletter and assist in the creation of the newsletter using platforms such as Canva, Mailchimp etc.
- The post holder will produce communication materials and provide support to the HSCQI Learning system network.
- The post holder will support the development of an online repository for innovation and improvement
Who are we looking for?
The post holder will also be confident in researching and drafting creative and engaging copy for web, newsletters, and social media and be able to demonstrate excellent proof-reading skills. You will use your specialist communications skills (verbal and written), innovation and experience across multiple digital channels, designing, creating, developing engaging content.
Working as part of a small team, in a busy environment, you'll have the chance to make a real impact and put your excellent communications skills to use on a wide range of interesting projects. You should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of communications channels and activities, combined with an effective, flexible and engaging approach to working with a wide range of others across the HSCQI network. You will have the ability to work remotely, independently under own initiative, as well as collaboratively
You will be Tech savvy (quickly adapting to using a wide variety of online tools such as Zoom, MS Teams, Survey Monkey, , Mailchimp, Wordpress. A given will be confidence in using MS Office and Outlook
You will hold a degree level qualification in Communications, Marketing, Media or other appropriate qualification with at least one year's relevant experience.
Closing date Wednesday 25th at 12noon. Please apply with current CV to the link below: