Band 8a Senior HR Manager Recruitment and Redeployment
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 8a Senior HR Manager Recruitment and Redeployment required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 8a Senior HR Manager Recruitment and Redeployment
Rate of Pay: £23.40 per hour
- To play a key role in supporting the development, implementation and delivery of the Directorate Plan and People Reset ensuring integration with the Trusts Corporate and Delivery Plans.
- To lead by example and manage the Recruitment and Redeployment Teams in order to achieve standards of excellence and deliver the required outcomes. He/she will develop, implement and monitor HR standards for their area of responsibility which will feed into the Trust's Performance and Accountability requirements.
- To ensure a high quality of service is provided for all recruitment activity and to work closely and constructively with BSO Recruitment Shared Services to ensure recruitment processing is delivered in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- To manage the retained recruitment and redeployment team to ensure internal KPIs are devised and adhered to
- To lead on the achievement of relevant HR Control's Assurance Standards ensuring regular reviews are undertaken, action plans are developed and implemented to achieve the required compliance.
- To identify areas of risk within your area of responsibility and ensure risks are recorded in the HR Risk Register, when required, and reduced to a minimum where possible.
- To work constructively and in partnership with trade union colleagues on a range of employment matters.
- To contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures across the Trust to ensure that they reflect best practice and are in line with regional frameworks and strategy.
- To support HR Business Partners in the management of complex change initiatives to achieve Trust outcomes.
- To ensure the maintenance of any HR records/files both manual and computerised take account of necessary legislation including Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
- To undertake specific HR related projects as required by Assistant Director of HR.
- To deputise for the Assistant Director of HR as required.
- Delegate appropriate responsibility and authority to staff in order to ensure optimum and effective service delivery and decision-making, whilst retaining overall accountability and responsibility for outcomes;
- Promote a culture of learning and development and facilitate arrangements for and participate in training and development of staff as agreed for the performance of their duties. Where training is in accordance with relevant standards make sure you have the relevant competences in order to carry out this responsibility
- A University Degree or a relevant professional qualification eg CIPD and 2 years' experience leading an HR team in a middle management role eg Band 6 upwards
- a minimum of 5 years' experience leading an HR team in a middle management role equivalent to Band 6
- Experience of managing a recruitment function.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.