Banking Cashier - Dungannon
Our Client, a leading Financial Services organisation, requires a Customer Service Officer (Cashier) to join their busy Branch in Dungannon. The role will commence on a temporary basis.
As a Cashier, working regularly in a face to face environment with customers, you will provide the highest quality service and banking advice including offering products and services available. This will include providing information on customer accounts and arranging appointments with new and existing customers to advise on additional available products.
Working Pattern: Standard hours are 0900 - 1700 Monday to Friday. Where Branches open on Saturday, there may be a requirement to work some Saturday's in the month on a rota basis.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant experience as a cashier within a bank, credit union, post office, building society, bookmakers or have strong retail experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work to strict branch targets
- Adept in data entry with exceptional numerical ability and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment