Our Client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial services, has opportunities for Customer Service Associates to join their project team commencing immediately The role is expected to be required for 9 - 12 months. This role would be a great opportunity for individuals with previous experience in the financial services environment.
Based onsite in Tallaght. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. There may be a requirement to be available for occasional weekend work also.
Duties & Responsibilities
Substantial volume of hard copy records which need analysed and reviewed
- scan to system/updated to individual customer/business records
- transfer record from hard copy to soft copy versions on system
Records will come from range of sources and all activity will be completed meeting specific quality standards and application of stringent review processes.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by this role
Competencies for the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Roles are subject to Credit Check and pre employment screening
If you are interested in these roles please forward your CV via the link