Role: Customer Service Advisor, Direct Service
Training - 2 - 6 Weeks based on business needs.
Hours: Work day shift between 9am to 17.00pm | shift hours also available / required on occassion (shift allowance for this)
This role will involve dealing with our most valuable asset, our customers within the Republic of Ireland and the UK. Our Customer Service Advisors are one of the most important links we have with our customers. As more customers choose to bank by phone we require people with an exceptional customer service ethic and strong communication skills to assist our customers over the phone and also to promote our self service offerings. We are looking for people who are outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic. Our Customer Service Advisors make us come alive for customers. More and more customers are choosing to do their day to day banking over the phone and online, so you will be the voice of our brand to them. Backed up by the support of Ireland's biggest bank, you will be in control of helping customers do business with us.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Consistently demonstrate our Customer Service standards by ensuring a high level of engagement with the customer
· Proactively anticipate customer issues and take appropriate action
· Drive transaction displacement by actively promoting our relevant Self Service Channels as appropriate
· Identify and act on leads for added value opportunities that are relevant to each customer
Minimum Requirements for the role:
· Customer service experience is useful for these roles.
· Fluent written & spoken English essential for call centre.
Key Competencies Required for this role:
· Communication and Influencing - genuine two-way communication to achieve the enhance the customer experience
· Customer Relationship Management - engaging the Customer and adding value
· Results Focus - achieving results consistently
· Teamwork and Collaboration - working together to deliver results.
· Basic computer skills.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Georgina Roome in the Swords Branch.