Staffline are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of an award winning, family-owned Hotel located in Carryduff. We are looking for Bar and Waiting staff on a permanent, full-time or part-time basis.
Our client is a recently refurbished and busy venue, offering excellent service and quality food and drink within the 70-seater popular bistro. This Hotel is perfect for family breaks, romantic getaways and long weekends, as well as Weddings, Events and Conferencing. Located 15 minutes away from Belfast City Centre and easily accessible through public transport.
Job responsibilities (will differ slightly dependent on position):
- Serving food and beverages to the guests of the hotel.
- Provide guests with excellent service in a polite, efficient and friendly manner.
- Handle customer comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow-up action ensuring all customers leave with a positive experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Contribute to the team's success in achieving all targets through positive selling techniques.
- Working on Till, processing transactions.
- Fully comply with Health & Food Safety standards and procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Must be fully flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.