Staffline are delighted to be recruiting a Bar Manager on the behalf of a stylish and contemporary 4* Hotel in Craigavon. This is a full-time permanent position, working 40 hours per week with a salary of up to £35,000 per year based on experience.
The Hotel offers casual dining within a stylish Restaurant, the Coffee Lounge or the popular Bar area, with additional offers of Afternoon Tea, Sunday Carvery and 4 Course Dinners. All of this complimented with wines, beers and cocktails.
- Extensive experience of the day-to-day running of a hotel; planning, organising and directing all hotel beverage operations.
- Leadership and management experience in training staff, sales, and public relations.
- Demonstrates business creativity and innovation with sound commercial acumen.
- Extensive knowledge of current beverage trends.
- Action orientated with high level drive for results for self and for others.
- Demonstrates experience and knowledge of sales processes that leads to superior customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong track record in personal sales, networking and profitable business growth.
- The effective management of all beverage departments with a clear focus on 4* SOP's in all beverage operations.
- Works closely, co-operates and supports, the Operations Manager and General Manager in all Human Resource issues that arise in the Hotel.
- Ensures that all KPIs and business objectives are met.
- Drives team performance to achieve revenue targets and budget productivity targets.
- Initiates and develops activities that supports and enhances sales and profits.
- Complies and implements all statutory requirements regarding fire, health and safety and food hygiene.
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.