Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a beautiful long established Hotel for bar staff on a part-time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family-owned Hotel built back in the 1800's, offering a rich history with modern service. Weddings, Banquets and events are a key feature of the Hotel, catering for around 100 each year. The Hotel is a perfect country retreat, located in County Down, 20 mins from The Mourne Mountains and 25 minutes away from Belfast City Centre.
- Welcome customers and presenting beverage menus to them.
- Make accurate recommendations and answering questions from customers relating to drinks.
- Check the age of customers to ensure each customer is eligible to take the drink they ordered.
- Take orders from the customers.
- Take orders from the employer in regard to customer treatment and service.
- Keep an accurate record of drinks into the register system.
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes.
- Peel, slice, and put fruits for garnishing drinks.
- Serve mixed and garnished cocktails as requested by the customers.
- Must have experience as a bartender.
- Must be fully flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.