We are currently recruiting for Batching Operatives for a well-established concrete manufacturer based in the Broughshane area to join their growing Production team on a temporary and permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to operate as part of an expanding team in the production of precast concrete products in accordance with Company standards and targets.
* 30 days holidays * On site car parking
* Cycle to work scheme * Pension Scheme
* Company sick pay * Private healthcare scheme
* AXA Insurance Discount * Employee of the month
Hours of Work: Hours will be variable between 32 - 48 hours per week as needed.
Standard hours of work will be Monday - Friday 06:00am - 15:00pm or 08:00am to 17:00pm however flexibility to work overtime and/or Saturdays as necessary is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To effectively operate a batching plant to the standards required by the company using laid down procedures.
* To ensure the batching plant, buildings and equipment are kept in a clean, tidy and checked condition and to maintain security at all times.
* To maintain accurate materials/stock dates as required
* To ensure that all technical testing required for the production of concrete at the plant is carried out to the correct standards and timescales.
* Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Quality Manager.
Skills and Experience:
* Working knowledge of concrete production, plant and materials would be an advantage
* Great communication skills
* Ability to plan organise and prioritise own workload
* Composure under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent IT Literacy
* Strong customer focus
* Educated to a minimum 5 GCSE's