Our Client a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Beaches and Resorts Officer to join their team
Role : Beaches ad Resorts Officer
Location : Various Locations
Hours of work : 10am to 8pm ( Monday to Sunday )
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks + £9.25
Main Duties :
Responsible for the effective and efficient day to day operational management, development and delivery of the Council's Seasonal resorts Facilities, Beaches and associated activities.
Achieve a high quality of service by the development and effective use of Council resources.
Responsible to both Sports & Recreation Development management and Countryside Unit management for the effective management and development of resources including a strong team leader/supervisory role with the responsibility for the supervision of employees (direct and in-direct) and physical assets associated with the service.
The post holder has a statutory duty to ensure the activities of the facilities and locations comply in all respects with current legislative requirements, and for the good governance of its service delivery.
Full Job Descritpion available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- At least 2 years' experience of working with the general public.
- At least 2 years' experience in Supervision of staff.
- At least 2 years' experience of key holding responsibilities, and Facility supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Incident management and record keeping.
- Ability to use imitative.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Available to cover when required late June to early September (Normally weekend hours).
- A current full, Category B (car) driving license or equivalent valid in the UK
If you are interested and MEET ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA please apply via the link.