Our client based in Duleek are looking for hard-working individuals to work as Beef Deboners in their warehouse.
Work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Essential to break the carcass into suitable portions for trimmers down the line.
- Excellent knife skills, in-depth knowledge of the butchery trade. (Not Essential, but preferred)
- Fully debone an entire carcass, both hind quarter and fore quarter
- Separate all cuts at maximum line speed
- Moving carcasses around the meat areas without damaging the meat and putting them in a production line.
- Using tools such as knives and saws to break up, split and debone carcasses
- Cut, trim, and prepare meat cuts to specification
- Ensure time is managed effectively.
- Ensure all appropriate Health and Safety procedures are always implemented and adhered to
- Be punctual, reliable, and trustworthy.
- To be aware of, implement and maintain all company policies and procedures.
- Good understanding of English
Hours of work: 8:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday. (1/2 day occasional Saturday)
Pay rate: €13.50 - €15 per hour