Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Bid Manager for a leading supplier to large finance, technology and energy institutions. The Bid Manager will manage the development of individual bids from start to finish, including coordinating and managing internal deadlines, documentation, estimating and Bid production, ensuring they are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- The Bid Manager will manage tender responses, delivering bids in line with the company's best practice procedures and management processes.
- Ensure tenders and executive summaries are customer focused and benefits led.
- Maintain the security and confidential status of all information so designated; to conduct all activities in a professional manner at all times.
- Liaise with Subject Matter experts across the business to ensure bespoke bids are submitted to meet the clients requirements.
- Challenge the solution development with the bid modelling and operational teams.
- Support the risk management and commercial negotiations where required.
- Support the development of sales presentation.
- Ensure bid feedback is collated and analysed where appropriate.
- Ensure responses are reviewed before submission by an independent reviewer.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years experience in IT Bid Management - ideally within a fintech, software and/or financial services setting
- Comfortable with Word, Powerpoint and In-Design
- Excellent communicator with a high level of written English and bid writing skills
- Good planning and organisational skills along with diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to work with large, complex teams
The successful Bid Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
The Bid Manager role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland