Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Bid Manager on behalf of a leading provider of Plumbing, Heating, Electrical and Property Services. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Bid Manager will play a pivotal role to produce and write compelling bid responses that clearly articulate the organisation's value proposition and ultimately result in successful award.
- Proactively identify tender opportunities via client portals and tender websites.
- Daily checking of tender alerts and analysis of opportunity.
- Retrieve PQQ/tender documentation from portals identified.
- Manage the end-to-end tender process from inception through to post-tender interview/presentation and clarifications from a technical aspect.
- Manage the submission of Pre-qualification Questionnaires and Expression of Interest documentation.
- Ensure all relevant bid procedures and processes are followed in accordance with PQQ process and the ITT instructions.
- Arrange / Monitor / Manage PQQ and ITT meetings to project manage all PQQ/ITT opportunities ensuring a clear understanding of concise tender deliverables and deadlines.
- Challenge and understand the business strategy in order to articulate our proposition in submissions.
- Highlight to Regional Manager any work requiring input from Subject Matter Experts.
- Prepare first to final drafts of responses to client PQQ/ITTs using customised content.
- Proof read, and sense check for accuracy all tender responses.
- Ensure all tender responses consistently adhere to company, layout and messaging standards
- Ensure sign off received from Regional Manager prior to submission.
- Timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids which fully address the client's requirements.
- Attending site visits and participating in PQQ/Tender interviews.
- Manage Bid libraries and work closely with the Operational Leads to ensure all bid libraries quality management information is maintained and continuously updated.
- Conduct market research on target markets and update opportunity pipeline.
- Develop a good understanding of awarding authorities' vision, strategy and plans in order to maximise new business generation opportunities.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree standard, or equivalent industry experience/accreditation.
- 5 years' experience working on and responding to PQQs and ITT submissions.
- Proven bid track record must include:
- Evidence of converted wins and financial value over £2 million
- Producing and editing bid content within a business environment
- Project management end-to-end tender process from inception through to post-tender including Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Expressions of Interest and submission
- Bid Library Management
- Proof reading
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
- As there will be travel involved in this role, you'll need a full driving licence.
- Proven track record of bid conversions in excess of £5million.
The successful Bid Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus car.
The Bid Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.