|Published||13 days ago|
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Bid Manager on behalf of a leading Building Services provider. The Bid Manager will take ownership of the end-to-end bid process and is typically responsible for managing an opportunity from identification, through to qualification through to contract award, including value proposition/strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management.
- Integrate with sales and commercial team to assist in identification, evaluation and preparation of proposals for new opportunities.
- Source public procurement sites and tender portals to identify suitable opportunities; working with the sales team to agree bid/no bid decisions and support the creation of 'win' strategies.
- Management of new opportunities - including Expressions of Interest (EOIs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Invitations to Tender (ITTs) and pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs).
- Managing concurrent bid deadlines.
- Lead storyboard sessions with commercial, design and sales team members and key stakeholders for current and future opportunities.
- Attend site meetings for potential/new projects to help develop and streamline proposal in line with client's requirements.
- Liaise with senior team to review and agree on how to format returns and set out timeline and appointed person for each task.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Review and where necessary format and edit proposed responses from a variety of stakeholders, including, design, marketing & commercial teams to ensure responses are comprehensive and prepared in line with clients requirements.
- Preparing & submitting pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs).
- Preparing and submitting tender returns via procurement portals.
- Streamlining and formatting procurement data.
- Integrate with Project Managers to co-ordinate handover of new projects from Pre-construction stage and assist them as required throughout delivery period.
- Co-ordinating lessons learned meetings with key bid stakeholders.
- Assisting in the preparation of case studies and other reference materials required to support the quality element of tender returns.
- Support, develop and mentor other members of the bid team as required.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 5 years experience within the Construction/Commercial M&E sectors
- Previous experience in preparing and submitting tender bids within the Construction and Public Sectors
- Computer literate with attention to detail and presentation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word
- Strong written English language skills
- Organised and structured approach to work with an ability to manage workloads
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Good understanding of commercial M&E systems
The successful Bid Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Bid Manager role will be based in County Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.