Staffline Recruitment are recruiting for a Bid Writer on behalf of a leading Managed Service provider. The Bid Writer will assist the Bid Manager in developing a proposal and document structure. This role will initially be a 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension. The company will consider employee or contractor options on a full time or part time basis.
- Creation of proposal content as well as reviewing and editing previously written content where necessary.
- Working with other bid team members to produce written bid responses and collating presentation collateral in line with deadlines.
- Writing content for use in the bid, also presentations and all supporting documentation which will be required for internal management approvals in relation to the Bid activities.
- Ensure all relevant bid procedures and processes are followed in accordance with RFI process and the RFP instructions.
- Prepare first to final drafts of responses to client RFI/RFPs using rewritten and customised content.
- Proof read and sense check for accuracy, the RFI/RFP responses, when required.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Ability to write effective, concise and compelling content while under deadline pressure.
- Able to work as a team and to get accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce bid collateral is essential.
- A good understanding of IT Solutions being deployed in an operational environment.
- Experience of Bid Writing in a customer service environment would be beneficial.
- A background in a journalistic environment, with experience of making content interesting for the reader, would also be beneficial.
- The Bid Writer must have excellent writing skills and they should be able to work with other bid team members to help give them the necessary skills and confidence to write and produce materials themselves.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential such that assistance can be provided to the bid manager and other bid team members for arranging meetings and events with the customer and internally.
The successful Bid Writer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Bid Writer role will be based in Belfast with the option of hybrid working after initial training period.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.