Salary Scale is £25,000 - £35,000
Would you like to earn a competitive salary?
Would you welcome excellent career opportunities?
Are you looking for a role where you will gain 1st class training and personal development?
Do you want to work for an innovative company?
Our client is one of the UK's leading Facilities Management and Construction providers. They are an overgrowing company that is committed to investing in people and creating good conditions for them to work and excel. They are now seeking a talented Bid Writer to join their team and report to the Business Development team and Marketing Manager.
- Up to 36 days of annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Discounted gym membership
- Private health care scheme
- 1st class training and development
- Company pension
- Free life assurance - 6 times annual salary
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- Follow business systems and policies throughout your area of responsibility
- Liaise with the Senior Management Team to develop winning bid strategies
- Coordinate the drafting, preparation, and submission of documents of agreed business objectives
- Report regularly to the Bid Director on the progress of each Pre-Qualification and Tender against agreed deadlines
- Engage in bid kick-off and finalisations
- Attend client meetings and presentations as necessary
- Review and improve Pre-Qualifications / Bid Submissions
- Gather relevant information on projects and core activities to develop the bid library
- Liaise with in-house subject matter experts, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors to obtain relevant or additional information necessary for submission development
- Meet challenging deadlines
- Any other relevant duties required
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the tender development processes within the Facilities Management or related industries
- Previous experience in a bid development/bid management or similar role
- Knowledge of preparing presentations
- Hold a valid driving license (desirable)