Billing & Revenue Senior Agent
2 Temporary Billing & Revenue Senior Agents required for a large public sector client based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £12.87 per hour
Location: Westland House, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 12 months fixed term contract
- Analysing /Reporting
- Co-ordinate, prioritise and schedule individual work on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to optimise achievement of targets
- Monitor forensic investigation of large complex data sets
- Maintain databases to ensure up-to-date information is readily available for the Level 5 Manager to use for monthly & ad-hoc reporting/analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of reports, produce statistical data for management analysis; contribute to Contractual Reporting Performance.
- Service Improvement
- Support the drive for service improvement by highlighting recurring themes/issues to Management
- Proactively provide solutions and advice to complex policy and procedure issues
- Ability to act upon feedback from customers to improve customer service experience
- Support line manager in achieving overall targets & team KPIs
- Act as a contingency/relief for other areas of DMB as and when required
- Create and maintain effective relationships with other departments to improve communication and share knowledge to help implement a customer focused approach.
- Adopt a highly focused, customer orientated approach to help protect key customer service metrics such as FPOCR/ Unwanted contacts/ MPS/ DG6/ DG7/ CCNI Stage 2
- Case management of any customer generated queries/complaints received as direct consequence of action taken as a result of this workstream.
- Maintain relevant process and guidance documents to ensure appropriate quality standards for the team
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- At least 3 years Billing & Debt experience within a large utility organization
- At least 2 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment
- Highly proficient in interrogating and manipulating bespoke systems used by NIW including RapidXtra (NI Water's customer billing and contact management system) and CAR2map (NIW's Geographic Information System mapping application)
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word
- Experience of producing and interpreting reports
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.